New year. New you. New resolutions and new excuses to cheat on 'em.
But this time, we're giving you extra motivation to start the year off right.
Announcing the first-ever Modelhub video contest - #SEXERCISE2019!
The theme is sexy self-improvement, whether that's physical, mental, or otherwise.
Exercise can mean lots of different things. It can mean pumping iron and building your muscles. It can mean studying to exercise your mind. It can be yoga to improve your flexibility.
Upload your hottest #Sexercise2019 videos for a chance to win some amazing prizes.
PLUS: You might have noticed for #JOI2018 that many of your videos were featured on the front page of Pornhub Premium.
Your submissions to this contest, and all our future Model Program contests, will now have a chance to be featured on Premium, which means a huge boost in Viewshare revenue for you. Remember - Viewshare pays about about 50-60x more than regular free videos.
Just another way we're helping you make more money and have more fun, every single day.
Your video must be themed around exercise or self-improvement. Here are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Personal trainer roleplay
- Sexy yoga poses
- Student/tutor roleplay
- Stopped for a quickie while going for a run
- Tantric self-pleasure meditation
- How many squats can you do?
Your imagination is the limit! Just make sure it's on-theme.
3rd Place - $1000 USD
2nd Place - $2000 USD
1st Place - $3000 USD
All winners will get a chance at being featured on the front page of Pornhub Premium, which gives a huge boost to Viewshare earnings.
- Winners chosen by a panel of Modelhub judges, based on quality and creativity, as well as performance metrics like sales and previews
- Your video must be for sale on Modelhub, with Premium Viewshare enabled
- No free-to-view videos
- New uploads only (cannot re-use old videos)
- Multiple entries are allowed!
- Must contain the tag SEXERCISE2019
- Inaccurately titled, tagged and/or categorized videos are not eligible for the contest
- Contest runs from Dec 6, 2018, to Jan 6, 2019
See all entries here: