by: Aurora Watson
In honor of Pride, we’re putting the spotlight on some of our LGBTQ+ performers in our Model community for our Q&A Model Citizens blog, starting with the lovely Harley Blaze.
1. What influenced you to join the industry and the Pornhub Model Program?
I was an exotic entertainer for a few years before I decided to join Pornhub, so I always had a foot in the sex industry, and I just love how confident and sexy it makes me feel! I love creating content — there’s nothing like using your imagination to create little movies and have sex doing it! Human bodies are so beautiful. I just love porn and Pornhub is the best place for it!
2. What kind of advice can you offer to a new Model or someone who is thinking of joining the industry?
Buy a camera and film yourself! Gain confidence! Don’t stop because your first, second, or third video isn’t very good! My first 100 videos were very amateur, but I leave them up because it’s nice to see how I’ve grown and how my content has improved. Be yourself and do it if it’s for you!
Courtesy of Harley Blaze
3. Has your perception of the industry changed since joining?
Yes! I got to see how amazing and supportive this community really is! After going to the AVN Awards in 2019, I really got to see how amazing the sex industry is and I do love everything about it.
4. What do you think is the best way to change people’s misconceptions about it?
I think the best way is to talk to someone in the sex industry and ask them questions! We do porn because we want to. Many of my friends make porn with their husband and end up making a lot of money from it. They share their love on camera and it’s beautiful! You can get creative with your partner, do cosplay, and try roleplaying. It’s even helped save some relationships. I also believe porn can be helpful to people who feel lonely, especially if there’s interaction with the Model.
6. Is "Harley Blaze" a persona you put on for your brand? How is she similar and different to you?
I use the name to protect my personal identity, but I am still myself. I don’t really put on a persona or change how I am, except when I roleplay. “Harley Blaze” helped me boost my confidence and be proud of who I am and what I look like. Even my friends call me Harley. I started using the name since I started stripping, so Harley Blaze has definitely become a part of me. We’re both imaginative roleplayers who love sex and creating content.
7. Can you tell us something your fans would be interested to learn about you?
I have two YouTube Channels. One has vlogs and a lot of fun content, and the other has interviews I do with sex workers and strippers.
I also love being creative, I squirt occasionally, and my favorite thing to do is sucking my girlfriend’s boyfriend's dick with them on camera.
Courtesy of Harley Blaze
8. What have you learned about yourself since joining the industry?
I’ve learned how to be kinder, more understanding, how to stay calm when people have negative things to say about me, and I’ve realized that I’m a stronger woman than I thought I was. I also learned I can take care of myself and be independent.
9. How are you celebrating Pride this year?
If there are any gatherings anywhere, I will be more than happy to be a part of them! If not because of the pandemic, then maybe I’ll stay home with a nice glass of wine and watch some good content on Pornhub!
10. Do you feel different now being part of the LGBTQ+ community as a performer compared to before you joined the industry?
I would say I feel the same. My mother is married to a woman, and my sister is also with a woman and they are having a baby soon. I love my family more than anything in the world, and I have always been supportive.
11. What sort of inspiring advice can you share with other LGBTQ+ performers?
We all want to be love, and we are all worthy of love!
Follow Harley Blaze on Twitter and Instagram for photos and video updates